May 24, 2010

my life in english12(:

When I first started this class I figured it would be get out your pencil and paper kind of class then when everyone walked in the classroom it was a totally different thing. We had to have partners and make a mini game, blog and use wiki. Everything was different in this class, but also very fun to be in. Our class was the best, we all had some much fun trying make our game we all got mad and upset when something didnt go right.


Later on in the class we all got the hang of it like getting our games worked on and trying to have a successful game. Tyler and myself wasn't ever at school, so it knod of made it harder to work on our game and get it done, but about the lasty month we were making our selves come to school and we had a great game until something went wrong. Our game didn't turn out how we wanted to at first. We did some brain storming together and changed everything around like two weeks before we had to present.


Then the day of May 21,2010 came and it was time to dress up and present our project and game which turned out quite right. Tyler and myself loved our game and so happy that it was a success, it took off alot of relief off our shoulders. Everyones else game was amazing, I was very impressed with everyones games. Everyone in my class seemed like they loved this class and how it was different from every other senior english class. I loved everyones game!


I was very happy I had this class and I had alot of fun. Thank You for making this class very exciting for me and everyone else in my class.

1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    I'm glad that you enjoyed the class as much as you did! You are right, everyone's games were great!

    ReplyDelete