April 07, 2010

West Virginia♥

The state of West Virginia is a wild and wonderful place to live. Were not be the cleanest state, but we have some very nice people. I live in the community of Diamond and I like it. West Virginia has alot of hills and mountains which make it very beautiful. It's good to have mountains and high surfaces because it causes like hurricanes and simaliers things in that catagory to not likely to hit us and mess everything up. Some technology is great but some can also mess everything up which is not good. When somethings wrong then mostly alot of things go wrong. In a good way it has helped us because it makes some things move alot smoother. When you think about West Virginia you think we talk funny and rednecks but its not all about that. Some people think when we say West Virginia we say the western part of Virginia so some people really say that to me. To me I love West Virginia and im never leaving it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be here forever too, and i'm the part I like the most was how we are protected from hurricanes. :] nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog post Samantha, everything you said about the western part of virginia thing is so true, and about the "redneck" stuff. & i agree i love west virginia i'm not leaving either.

    ReplyDelete